Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Siesta Memory Team (SMT) Celebration!!! Wit Woo!!!

Let the games begin!!!!!
Pink boas.....check!!!!
birds of a feather..........are geeks!!!! And Psalm 119 has 176 verses...that's 176!!!! Also, best quote of the conference from Beth was, " Though I am like a wineskin in the smoke, I do not forget your decrees." Psalm 119:83
2 Beth Moorons!!! At least that's what my hubs calls us! She is the 13th disciple ya know!!
Me, Amanda, and Paula We draped her in a boa.......she was thrilled. She is precious!
At the airport Sunday morning....me, Paula and Alexia from Champaign, IL
The money shot!!!!!!!!! With brand new friends Kelly and Karen.
Delta Dawn in light blue vest and friends
Beth and Trav
Paula, me, Stephanie, and Tina.......... also from KY........they were on our plane and suspected we were Siestas!!!! We had dinner with them Thursday night at the hotel and lunch with them at the Galleria on Friday!!!
Sandi from Minnesota............love her!
Tiffany who has an awesome testimony......and from Dallas..........looooove her, too!!! (For His glory is her blog name)
Sidewalk Sue drove on the sidewalk to get to the Chocolate Bar.....hence the name!!!
Our new BFF's from Morehead, KY.....one hour from Ashland!!! They practically live in our back yard!!! We already made plans to go to the "So Long Insecurity" simulcast together!!! They drove us from the Galleria to the Chocolate Bar and I knew I was in a special place at a special time. I got video of that adventure which is posted on the FB page 2010 Siesta Sisters Celebration Site. Honestly, 4 sisters giving directions in a town of which they no not of is just down right hilarious. I don't think I have ever laughed so much in my life, REALLY. Maybe you had to be there.....but I don't think so.
We looooove Travis.............we are proud stalkers...............we are not a risk............no we do not need an intervention....well, maybe I do. I saw him at Deeper Still in Orlando in Sept.............Lifeway Leadership Forum in Nashville in November............and the Siesta SMT Celebration in Houston last weekend. He told us he would be in Lexington this summer and we said, "Yeah, we know. We are going. We've had our hotel reservations for 8 months now."

White House Black Markets!!!!! Brigette, Rhonda, Belinda, Paula, Robin, and me.
Four Amazing Sisters from Morehead! I loooove these siestas!!! Brigette, Belinda, Robin, Rhonda
Me and Paula Our Siesta "prom" pic.
Me, Nicole and Paula. She came by herself. We "friended" her. She rocks!
We passed our final!!! 24 Scripts for 2009!!!

...but be transformed by the renewing of your mind...... This is what Romans 12:1 looks like...not just memorizing Scripture for Scriptures sake but knowing when to recall it as it pertains to your personal scenario. Lies are displaced when Truth shows up. I love meditating on Truth!!!

No comments: